This site is owned and operated exclusively by Classic Artisan Style, a for-profit entity in the State of California. We understand and share your concerns about privacy; as a result we have put this page together in order to communicate to you exactly how and why we collect personal information from this web site and what it is used for. We also provide a way to "opt-out" of receiving communications from us.
What information does Classic Artisan Style collect?
Classic Artisan Style collects the following information from this website:
- When you submit an email from our web site (contest entry) or call our office, we will ask for information such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- When you submit an order from our web site, we will collect billing, shipping, and payment information.
How is the information used?
We use information about businesses and individuals only to serve our business: to help us assess your situation so we may offer better customer service or to provide you with newsletters, or other information.
Is the information shared?
Do you track site usage?
Yes. Classic Artisan Style tracks the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means.
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.classicartisanstyle.com until they choose to provide personally identifying information via e-mail, account login, or other means. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.